Call for Papers for the Special Session on
3D Reconstruction Systems and Applications in IEEE IVMSP
(Image, Video and Multidimensional Signal Processing)
Workshop June 10-12, 2013, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
The main goal of this special session is to identify state-of-the-art 3D reconstruction systems for different 3D related applications. The associated methodologies and applications are expected to be able to demonstrate advantages of the advanced 3D reconstructiontechniques. This special session aims to bring together researchers in the related areas to present the latest developments and technical solutions concerning different approaches of 3D reconstruction for real applications. Original papers focusing on novel 3D reconstruction techniques, systems, or applications are welcome for submission to this special session.
Dates for Special Sessions:
- Submission of Papers: February 10, 2013
- Notification of Acceptance: March 26, 2013
- Author’s Registration Deadline: April 10, 2013
- Submission of Accepted Camera-Ready Papers: April 26, 2013
- Advance Registration and Resort Reservation Deadline: May 3, 2013
The paper format and submission information can be found in the workshop webpage: http://www.ivmsp2013.org/.